This modules contains the popular NRF24L01+ chip with PA and LNA circuit. It has a ceramic antenna. It has 8 pins with a standard 1.27mm pitch.
The NRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. The NRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
Please note: This module is assembled with a compatible Nordic NRF24L01+ tranceiver module. Nearly all NRF24L01 modules available on eBay, Aliexpress and other sites nowdays use the compatible chip, and not the original, although hardly any of them mention it!
- 250kbps to 2Mbit Data Rate
- Auto Acknowledge
- Auto Re-Transmit
- Multiceiver – 6 Data Pipes
- 32 Byte separate TX and RX FIFOs
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
- Power supply: 2.2~3.6V
- Max output power: +20 dBm
- Power down mode power consumption 400nA
- Power consumption in standby mode 32uA
- Peak current at 3.2MBPS rate under 25mA
- Operating temperature: -20-70 degree
- Dimensions: 27mm x 12mm
1 x Wireless Module