This listing is for a HC-06 Slave Bluetooth Module, mounted on a backboard, and a 15cm female to female cable.
The LED indicate the status of the bluetooth connection:
– Flashing LED: Bluetooth is not connected
– LED On: Bluetooth is connected
This module includes a 3.3V LCD regulator, with a reverse voltage protection diode!
The Transmit(TX) and Receive(RX) interface level is 3.3V, it can be connected with various devices like 51, AVR, PIC, ARM, MSP430, etc.
Please note the voltage levels are TTL, and NOT RS-232! This modules can not be connected to a PC serial port or other devices with RS-232 voltage levels! To make this possible, and RS-232 to TTL level converter is required!
After paired, is can be used to tunnel full-duplex serial data. Settings are 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and no parity.
The default password is 1234
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Slave
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 to 6.0V
- Power consumption in standby: less than 20uA
- Power consumption when unpaired: about 30mA
- Power consumption when paired: about 10mA
- Effective Distance: about 10 meters (line of sight)
- Dimensions: 4.03cm x 1.52cm
1 x HC-06 Bluetooth Module mounted on a backboard, with shrink wrap
1 x 15cm female to female cable